Monday, March 28, 2011

Rock Band, Electric Wires, and Gospel Quartet

This weekend turned out to be pretty much like any other weekend, except with a few interesting and funny moments.  Friday, I went over to my friends house.  We enjoyed our favorite adult beverage, had some girl talk, and played Rock Band!!

Now, I'm not much of a video game player.  I liked to play the Mario brothers games and Tetris when I was a kid. I have played the Wii sports games a few times and think they are just great.  So, as you can see, I'm not really one to judge a video game, but Rock Band has to be one of the best!!  I like that it's musical and doesn't involve impossible missions with weapons and trying to figure out which button does what on those crazy controllers.  Regardless of how unrealistic it is, I do believe that I would make a great guitarist or drummer!!

While my friend and I were busy rocking out, our other friend was not having as much fun.  This friend had to have a special test done this weekend.  A special test that involved placing 26 electrical wire things on her head with purple glue!!  Not so fun for her, it gets even worse, she had to wear these electrodes for 48 hours!!  Poor friend!!

So I went to visit this friend this weekend as she had these electrical impulse detecting contraptions all over her head.  So we had no choice other than to think of all the funny things we could do to make this test more interesting.  There were 2 cameras in her home throughout the weekend.  Here are just a few things that we thought to do when someone else is watching you, ya know, just in case you ever find yourself in the same situation.

1.) Host your own cooking show
2.) Create your own version of paranormal activities.  Unfortunately, this idea involved sophisticated pulley systems and special lighting to pull off such effects.
3.) Use the footage to shop your own reality show.  I think they would put anything on TV these days, weather it's interesting to most or not. (AKA the Jersey Shore.  That show is a total train wreck if you ask me) 

**NOTE** With cameras on you for a whole weekend, you do have to watch the things you do when no one is looking!!  I will let your imagination roll with that one.

On Sunday friend was freed from the electrical wires!!  So, what do you do when you can get out of the house on a Sunday evening (with purple glue flakes still stuck in your hair) after a weekend confined to the house??  You go to friends, cutest little church ever and listen to a Gospel Quartet!!  I do have to say I love cute little ole men singing old Gospel music every now and then!!

So that's was my weekend! No place I had to be, nothing I had to do, and just a whole lot of laughing and of course touring the world with my excellent drumming skills!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment