Sunday, March 20, 2011

So, Im a blogger now!!??

Hello!! I am so glad that you clicked and came to check out my attempt at blogging!! Yes, I know The Blog that is Nameless, For Now Anyways, is not really sucking you in, is it?  I'm okay with that.  I don't know what direction this blog is going to take, or what kind of feel it's going to have yet.  So I can't possible come up with a fabulously cute and appropriately fitting name!!  I also can not promise that you will find whatever name I come up with in the near or distant future to be fabulously cute.

I've wanted to try this for a while but just haven't gotten around to it yet.  I follow some friends that do a fantastic job and make it look so fun!!  And in all honesty, today was the perfect day to start because I seriously needed a valid reason to put off the cleaning and grocery shopping for a few hours or, perhaps another day!!  You will probably hear about my dog, my family, my friends, my job, and my failed attempts and successes at recipes or creating my own recipes.  I am hoping that blogging will inspire me to try some new activities, start decorating projects, and take more pictures.  After all, I will need something to inspire me to write and share about!!  It may be more of a journal for me but I hope you will find something funny, or stop by when you need a valid excuse to put off the grocery shopping and the not so fun chores.

3 comments:

  1. I'm always looking for reasons to avoid the grocery store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound like me, except I'm avoiding taxes and classwork! I miss you girl, can't wait to read!

    ~Chels

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl awesome you are blogging! I use mine as a journal too and will print it as a book :) its so much more fun that writing :) I'm a follower :)

    ReplyDelete