Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers Day Momma!!


So I happen to know this lady
she's pretty cool, you see
She taught me how to tie my shoes
and put band aids on my knee

She read me goodnight stories
and let me play outside
I always had a lot of fun 
playing with mom poolside

And as I grew she always knew
the perfect thing to do
She loves me in spite of everything
as all good mommy's do

My mommy with her great nephew Christmas 2010

Note: I stole this photo from a photo she was tagged in on facebook.
We always forget to take pictures!!


Happy Mother's Day Momma!!  Thanks for all you do!!  I love you!!

I also want to wish some other very important Mommy's and special women
in my life a very Happy Mother's day.  Grandma, Meemaw,
Aunt Barbara, Aunt Gail, and Heather.  Thanks for loving your babies, grandbabies,
neices, and cousins!!  You've taught me a lot about love and the importance of family.

No comments:

Post a Comment